Who are we? We come from afar and go very far.
We are travelers.
👊 Wrong roads and bad choices make good stories 👊
Here we are, it’s finally time for BAM!
🔥 Some important practical information 🔥
👉 Have you booked your tent at the KONA Camp Area?
when you arrive go to the BAM! desk,
near the stage,
before pitching the tent.
We will give you the bracelet and
all the information you need.
👉 For all those who will come to BAM!
– BAM! is open to all and free of charge: you do not need a tent to come
– We’re in a city, so don’t leave your stuff and your
We provide barriers
to tie up the bikes and there will be guardians day and night: bring a chain and possibly tie it well,
maybe with other bikes.
Even during the night.
– Bring a front light: we are in a park and it will be dark at night
– Bring the anti-mosquito lotion: 🦟
tomorrow we will do a disinfestation but we face the lake, so there will be more mosquitoes than at home
– Bring sunscreen and a hat. There will be sun 🏖️🏜️🏝️🌅
– Inside the BAM area you will find two water points,
one in the bathrooms and a fountain towards the main road,
and lots of beer
– There will be showers, spartan but functional
– There will be various food points, for all tastes
– Saturday morning, when you wake up, you will find a little surprise in front of the tent
by ALBA OPTICS. If you want to thank them, come to their booth
– We try to pay attention to waste recycling and to produce less waste
possible. it’s important
– The beautiful BAM! T-shirt, made by
SPORTFUL in collaboration with Fabio Consoli,
will be on sale at the BAM! desk
There aren’t very many, so if you want it, don’t wait
The program is online.
Find it here.
There are many guests, activities, concerts, tastings and the film in the evening,
See you on Friday, from 6pm.
There are many groups already on the road to get to BAM!.
Sharing the last few kilometers is also a beautiful thing.
Bergamont and SCOTT‘s group will start from
Sportler shop in Peschiera and will arrive in Mantua along
the cycle path. Share the road.
There will be things to do at all hours,
but BAM! is above all wasting time together.
Enjoy it, talk to everyone,
offer drinks, sing, dance and plan trips.
Life is beautiful and short.
If you want to ride, here on Komoot you will find the tracks to visit the area,
made by Alessandro Giona, of the Gravel Cub.
Pays attention to safety, as KASK teaches us:
use a helmet and respect the rules of the road.
Find a friend, put him on his bike and ride to BAM!